Have a go at the questions below. I have changed the colour of the important words to help you!
1) What day comes after Monday?
2) What day comes after Friday?
3) What day comes before Thursday?
4) What day comes before Sunday?
5) What day is between Thursday and Saturday?
6) What day is between Sunday and Tuesday?
7) What day is two days after Wednesday?
8) What day is three days before Friday?
9) What days are between Tuesday and Saturday?
10) My birthday is on Tuesday. I will have my party five days after. What day will I have my party on?
Partition a two digit number
Using the method in the video, can you partition (break up) these numbers into their Tens and Ones? Draw a number tree if it helps! There is a useful link below to use some arrow cards too.