Commands - Finding bossy verbs.
Read the commands below and write it out on your whiteboard. Can you find and circle the bossy verb?
1. Fold the paper in half on your table.
2. Very carefully, drive to the hotel.
3. Next, you need to pour the milk into the bowl.
4. You need to stand at the door.
5. If you are hot you can pull your jumper off.
6. Stir the sticky beans in the pan.
7. If you want to, cut along the dotted line.
8. Carefully add the icing to the cake.
9. You must shut the door after you.
10 Just for fun, jump on the spot then sit on the chair.