The red apple is behind the yellow book.
Can you use different prepositions to explain where the things are on my desk? Remember to desk the things on the desk using your adjectives and don't forget your writing targets.
Read the instructions below and draw the picture WHERE it tells you to.
1) Draw a tall tree in the middle of the page.
2) There is a brown monkey at the top of the tree.
3) The monkey has a yellow banana in his hand.
4) Next to the tree there is a big treasure chest.
5) Inside the chest are lots of gold coins.
6) The chest is between the tree and a big, grey rock.
7) A pirate is standing on the rock. The pirate looks like Mr Hoyle!
8) On the other side of the tree is a furry camel.
9) The camel is stood behind a small bush.
10) You are sat on top of the camel smiling.
Challenge- What else can you draw on your picture?
The giant dragon has blue spots and she is behind the happy zebra.