Write out the sentence and put a circle around the suffix that has been used.
1) The snail is slower than the fox.
2) This bike is much faster than yours.
3) I have the greatest pet in the world!
4) We love playing on the swings. We go higher than the moon.
5) The wind was stronger last night but the clouds were the darkest ever.
6) Bob was smaller than his brother but taller than his cat.
7) Lions are fast but cheetahs are faster. They are the fastest.
8) One day, a tall giant yawned then he fell over. It made the loudest noise in the world.