St. Mary’s C. E. Primary School
Consultation on proposed Admission
Arrangements for entry to school in 2021-2022
The Governing Body of St Mary’s C.E. are consulting in regard to
their Admissions policy for entry to school for 2021 – 2022.
The proposed policy may be found on the school website:
There is no change to the PAN. The only change is point 7 added to the admissions criteria. See below or the website for further details
- All looked after or previously looked after children (See note 1)
- Regular attendance at St. Mary’s Church of England Church, Droylsden (See note 2).
- Children who will have an older sibling (including natural sisters/brothers; half and step sisters/brothers; adopted sisters/brothers; sisters/brothers of fostered children, and in each case must be living at the same address) attending the school at the time of their admission.
- Regular attendance at other Church of England Churches. (See note 2)
- Regular attendance at other Christian Churches that are members of “Churches Together in England.”(See note 2) or regular attendance at other places of worship
- Children with exceptional medical or social need. (See note 4)
- Children of staff who do not meet any of the criteria 1-6
- All other children (places will be allocated giving priority first to children living nearest to school).
Comments and representations on the proposals are welcomed and should be sent either by email or letter to the head teacher Miss K.M. Hampson
St. Mary’s CE Primary School
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The consultation period will close on Monday 13th January 2020 at 23.59.